Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Caitlin Millar Hammaren

Caitlin Millar Hammaren let her voice raise high
Her powerful lungs made her sound like a charming bird from the sky
Each word she sent was wrapped in love
She’s peaceful with purity resemblance of a dove
Friends she had for she was best friends towards everyone
She trotted on horses in the midday sun
She rode them because she loved them it was something she enjoyed
Being nice was natural which made mean easy to avoid
She stood up with a powerful stance
Being a leader she helped others to advance
Caitlin was a daughter and a friend who was strong and tender
Keep in mind the things she loved and her always remember

2 comments:

JLJ said...

As one of Caitlin's friends, I just want to thank you for writing this. It really touched me. You have a gift. Thank you.

J_Jammer said...

I can't believe I didn't say you're welcome. I thought I had. You're welcome.